AN ONLINE HUB for the Houston region VIDEO GAME INDUSTRY
Gamers of Houston is a group of video game industry professionals, students, and educators who have gathered together to encourage government leaders in the Houston region to actively support the video game industry.
The online hub and city proposal are curated by Karen Snyder (KYS Realm) with Trans / Seven Studio to gather together people, places and resources so that the video game industry can flourish in the Houston region.
PROPOSAL REVIEW COMMITTEE INCLUDES:
(Last Name, Alphabetical Order)
- Sean Bellinger: Lead Artist, 6FT
- Vincent Donatelli, Founder, YWAH Games
- Maxx Golbraykh, Founder, Replayable Games
- Bobby Jacobs, Dir. Memberships, Station Houston
- Joowon Kim, Co-Founder, OnComfort
- Dennis Mathews, Founder, Revelation Interactive
- Phillip Morales, Co-Founder, Orb Interactive
- Brandon Smith, Founder, Dark Shot Studios
- Dr. Chang Yun, University of Houston Research Ass. Prof., Dept. Computer Science
- Kyle Kolash runs the Facebook group
- Tony Chan kindly assisted with contacting individuals for the proposal